Monday, April 29, 2013

Another Week, More Music, Busy-ness.

Things have been rather stressful and fast-changing around these parts, so I haven't been able to update the way I should. I'm sorry!

The good news is that I am getting a bunch of work writing erotic romance short stories--the bad news is that it's ghostwriting work, so I can't really tell you more than that. This turn of events has inspired me to see about putting some snippets of romance stories up on here, or link to some on a hosting service--I'd love to have more content out there that's in my name.

Since it's Monday, of course you know what's next: music time!

I posted about Placebo last week, but I've been listening to a lot of it still, so I'll give you guys another example of a song I love.

This is one of my favorite songs in general--it's got such a great groove, and of course it's got that Brian Molko vocal style I love. The lyrics are also pretty strong. And it's just such a lovely sentiment.

What do you guys think of me putting up some snippets on thishere blog? Let me know!


xoxo,
Mary K.

No comments:

Post a Comment