Friday, May 10, 2013

Fun! Music! NSFW!

Since I didn't have the chance to post on Monday as usual, I figured I'd make it up to you all and transform "Fun Fridays" into "NSFW Fridays," which in this case is going to combine music and something very sexy.

I've been working on some freelance ghostwriting--erotic short stories--and to sort of get myself into things, I started listening to Nine Inch Nails. Now, those of you familiar with NIN are probably saying to yourself "Yes, this is a wonderful idea." And it is. To a point. Those of you who are not familiar with NIN are going to get the same introduction to Trent Reznor that I did (except I was eight at the time. If you're eight, please don't visit my blog. It's not appropriate for you).

If my parents ever express surprise at my particular choice of genre, I feel like I can just point them to this video and say, "You let me watch this when I was eight. Of COURSE I am writing about sex now."

Warnings: Language, nudity, some creepy-crawly things.


Watch the entire video through. Yes, there are creepy things, but seriously. Watch it. Tell me that is not utterly distracting.

Sadly I have no real book news to report, but I will be updating the blog again soon with some more salacious material!

xoxo,

Mary K.

No comments:

Post a Comment