Monday, April 15, 2013

Music! Book news! Oh my!

So since today is Music Monday, I do have a video for you guys, first of all. I have loved Silverchair since I was a tween. I haven't mentioned them on here, just because they haven't come up in my writing playlists--which seems strange, now that I think about it. But I was reminded of how much I love the music, so here's an old-old video of theirs.



It's copyright 2000, but the song predates that. It's a crazy video, but it's interesting, and the song is one of my favorites. As a bonus, I'll also include another favorite, not the video but just the song:

They never did a video for this song, but it's one of my all-time favorites. It has such good composition.

Now for book news! My book is available on Amazon! You can go over there right now, if you want, and buy a copy and hold it in your hands, as opposed to reading it from a screen. It's $13.99, which isn't a bad deal as books go. Find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Striking-Chord-Siren-Publishing-PolyAmour/dp/1622428994/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1365984286&sr=1-1

I am so excited about this, you guys. I am still thinking over how I want to go about running a promotion, and I'll announce it here first once I have all the details for you!


xoxo
Mary K.

No comments:

Post a Comment