Monday, March 18, 2013

There's going to be a new Strokes album!

I can't tell you all how excited I am about the prospect of a new album by The Strokes. In a lot of ways, they are collectively my muse when it comes to writing.

I am dreadfully sorry I didn't post all last week; my day job had me working on a really long writing project (over 40k words in a week kind of long!) and I was bringing work home with me every night, so that by the time I stopped feeling guilty for the day, I was certainly not up to writing anything here.

But I should be back on track again soon, and in that vein, here is the video for The Strokes' new single, All The Time. I'll post later on in the week about progress on my own work.

For now, enjoy this lovely video and song, my dears!

xoxo
Mary K.

No comments:

Post a Comment