Monday, March 4, 2013

Music Mondays: Albert Hammond, Jr. Again!

I know I posted a dong by Albert Hammond Jr. last week, but I'm still listening to the same album, essentially on repeat. So I post another tune here this week, since I'm doing Music Monday on time!


In other news: I am extremely excited to announce that I've sold 35 copies of Striking a Chord! I am extremely pleased with how well it's selling even with a fairly minimal amount of promotion. I appreciate each and every person who's bought a copy. If you have friends who you think will enjoy the book, by all means, tell them about it!

I've been so busy at my day-job that unfortunately I haven't been making much progress in writer-land. I'm waiting to hear back from some review sites, so hopefully I will have additional news to post here soon.

xoxo
Mary K.

No comments:

Post a Comment