Thursday, February 7, 2013

Progress Report 2

I just sent in my edits for final approval, so I should be getting my advanced reading copy shortly! You know what that means...

The book is coming out soon!

Now that this one is done-done, I can finish up revising the second book in the series (and hopefully get it out quickly, since it's a sequel), and then I can start working out the book idea that I have that's been alternately whispering in my mental ears and screaming at me to start already.

I'm slowly working out a soundtrack to composing the next project. I think I've mentioned before; soundtracks are incredibly important to me when I'm writing. With the right soundtrack I can get 4000 words down without even realizing it. Ideally, the next book will be over 45k words, and thus eligible for print-on-demand.

Also, since there's going to be some real action coming up, I'll be making real efforts to keep this blog maintained, as well as to get some guest blogging in. Be on the lookout, folks!

xoxo

Mary K.

No comments:

Post a Comment