Monday, February 11, 2013

Music Monday

Since I thought it might be a good idea to get this blog in a regular schedule, and since I've mentioned in the past that one of my greatest inspirations in writing is music, I figured that making a music post every Monday would only be natural.

I'm slowly putting together the soundtrack to the next project. It's elusive--possibly because I haven't really started writing it yet. But some things are definitely standing out in my mind, little roadsigns on the path to a completed story.


The music I listen to isn't necessarily directly related to the tone of what I'm writing. Sometimes it's good to just have some atmospheric stuff going on. I was recently reminded of how much I enjoy Radiohead, and as a result, I've been listening to it a lot.The great thing that I love about Radiohead is that the sound is so beautifully layered. I can listen on headphones and be in my own little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment