Thursday, January 3, 2013

Things Afoot

I've been terribly busy the last few days, so I haven't followed up here the way I'd like to. I hope everyone had a good New Year's! I certainly did. I spent it with a good friend, at a small gathering at her house.

Sometime in the next couple of days, I'll be posting my responses to the "Next Big Thing" questionnaire; I was tagged by Susan Hayes, another Siren author (mandatory plug: check out her work, she's awesome!).

I've got book two almost done, and I've gotten in the edits for book one. It's coming out on February 12, barring any delays. After I finish the current WIP, I've got my idea for the next one--unrelated to these two, but hopefully just as good.

Things might get rather busy in the next few days/weeks, but I'll be keeping everyone updated through here on developments in the world of my Romance career.

Ta for now!


Mary K

No comments:

Post a Comment